the search is always on
Our data center is unmatched in the industry.
E-Discovery isn’t just about processing data—it’s about hosting it, storing it, managing it, securing it and controlling it. At ProSearch, our state-of-the-art data center sets the standard for the industry, allowing us to do it all for our clients 365/24/7.
We invite you to take a virtual tour of our facility below. Simply roll over the numbers of each highlighted section to learn more about the features that make our data center second to none.
- 1Video Camera SurveillanceDigital video cameras are positioned extensively throughout the facility, including all perimeter points of entry and exit. Video Camera Surveillance
- 2Network Operations CenterContinuous 24/7/365 monitoring by on-site personnel helps ensure maximum security, reliability and uptime of all systems.Network Operations Center
- 3Key Card Access SystemWe log all activity throughout the facility and keycard access is required at all entry and exit points.Key Card Access System
- 4Pre-Action, Dry-Pipe Fire Suppression SystemOur facility features a state-of-the-art pre-action, dry-pipe fire suppression system enabled by zone activation of VESDA (Very Early Smoke Detection Alarm) and smoke detectors.Pre-Action, Dry-Pipe Fire Suppression System
- 5Back Up Generator SystemA 1.5 megawatt diesel gas powered backup generator with a 2,000 gallon fuel capacity and refueling contract helps ensure an uninterrupted power supply.Back Up Generator System
- 6Dedicated HVAC Air Conditioning System7 dedicated Liebert 22-ton HVAC Air Conditioning Units keep our data facility cool under all conditions, all the time.Dedicated HVAC Air Conditioning System
- 7300 KVA Inline UPS UnitsOur data center’s processors are powered by two Exide Electronics Powerware Plus 300 KVA inline UPS units.300 KVA Inline UPS Units
- 8Electronic SensorsElectronic sensors throughout the facility monitor heat, moisture and quality of service to ensure all systems are functioning optimally.Electronic Sensors
- 9Dark Fiber NetworkOur use of dark fiber networks means that fiber is dedicated to a single client, providing a higher level of security, as well as greater flexibility, scalability, speed and control of data flow. Dark Fiber Network
- 10Redundant Firewalls and ServersWeb access to our review tools happen via redundant web servers that sit behind redundant firewalls. Requests to access client data are passed from these servers through another set of redundant firewalls to the database and file servers.Redundant Firewalls and Servers
- 11RSA Two-Factor AuthenticationUpon request, we further secure your hosting solution with RSA SecurID®, which uses a dual-password system (one static and one accessed via an authenticator that changes its code every 60 seconds) to provide a greater level of user authentication than single reusable passwords.RSA Two-Factor Authentication
- 12Client-Dedicated HostingMultiple servers and VPN lines provide ample resources for hosting client data, as well as the capabilities for offering a stand-alone hosting environment for each client.Client-Dedicated Hosting
- 131,000 ESI Processing ServersOur servers running IPRO’s eCapture back up our service commitment with the capacity to process a minimum of 1 terabyte of data in 72-hour processing cycles for every client, even during peak demand.1,000 ESI Processing Servers
- 14Redundant Fiber-Optic Internet ConnectionsWe maintain 2 x 10 gigabit fiber-optic connections to the Internet via redundant fiber providers, which also have diverse physical points of entry into our building and facility.Redundant Fiber-Optic Internet Connections